Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Friends

so ... this is a short introduction to the great friends I've made over the last 6-8 weeks.

Linh was the first friend I met. He lives in Vung Tau, and has done so far for a very long time, but originally is from Hanoi and spent 5 years studying in Russia.

Separately I met Phil (Phuong) from HCM City and then discovered that he and Linh know each other. So small world #1.

Through Phil I met Bao, who has become my very close friend here in Vung Tau, and through Bao, Thanh. Here is a pic of the three of us on the night that Vietnam beat Singapore in soccer.

Also there is Khoa in HCM City who is a long-time friend of Long back in Australia. And April who is living in Hanoi and working for Unifem - known April for many years now thanks to Long as well.

No comments: